lørdag 19. februar 2011

DAY 3, 4 & 5 IN BRISBANE!

Day 3: Wednesday (Feb 9th)



Today i went to The Hub to get some questions answered about rent, telephone, mail and some other stuff. When i got back to the flat i slept most of the day and skyped with Mum and Rach.








Started watching Toy Story & Modern Family..




Day 4: Thursday (Feb 10th)


This day was probably one of the worst days ever. It felt like all the depression from leaving norway, family and leaving everything i know came at once. Skyped with family, went out to get my student card and it didn't help me that the lady who was "helping" me was being a total bitch towards me. Went home (with no student card) and cried my eyes out. Got pissed off, went back to get my student card. This time i had a really nice lady helping me :) Went back home and enrolled in my classes, only one was full, but got that fixed. Will be doing - Photoimaging: Ideas in practice 1, Photographic Practice 1A, Modernism and post-modernism and Digital imaging this semester :D

Fire alarm went off today, told us to get out. Was a fire in D block i think..







Day 5: Friday (Feb 11th)


Today i met Caroline for the first time. We met up, got something to drink back at my flat and then went to got some info for her since she had not got any from Griffith. Was the first time walked through the whole campus as well..So big! Went grocery shopping with the boys and the new flat mate, had fish & chips, watched youtube clips the rest of the night..





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar