tirsdag 1. februar 2011

5 DAYS LEFT! - Packing, Nachos and Cleaning

Yesterday i got up and started cleaning the house with mum, we packed some of the stuff in my room, got some things in my suitcase and threw loads of stuff out. Starting to think the whole suitcase thing will be a problem. For the past 3-4 months i've been throwing my clothes away/giving it away and i've got rid of  almost half of my wardrobe, but still i have tons of clothes! It's going to be so hard to find out what i'm taking with me to Oz!!



After cleaning/packing, Mum, Rachel and I went to the cafe and had dinner. We have never had dinner there before, so that was new! Haha. Had a GREAT time, couldn't stop laughing and loved every minute of it...My family is so crazy and funny!


Later in the day we went to clean my sisters classroom, and didn't do much after that..Haha! Had a great, funny and lovely day with my sis and mum. LOVE 'EM!






Found out there is a cyclone heading towards Queensland today as well. Just hoping for the best and staying positive again..Enough with the stupid rain and cyclones! :P

XX

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar