mandag 14. februar 2011

DAY 1&2 IN BRISBANE: No Internet, roomies and sleeping.

DAY 1:

Arrived at campus around 11'ish, checked in and had a lovely lady show me around my flat where i will be living with 6 other people. When i moved in i could see that two people had already moved in. I don't think they were in the flat at the time. After about an hour in the flat, washed & cleaned, unpacked and so on i met one of the people i live with. An australian guy..Also met the other guy (another aussie) later on..




They both seemed like really cool and nice people :)

Later on i think i went into my room and slept for some hours i think..Can't really remember :P
I think maybe we drove to the shops later that day, not sure..I think so! Bought some grub and drinks. One of the guys made dinner, was nice. Had some drunk people over, not nice. Ehm..talked..was knackered..went to bed..Yeah, that was my first day in Australia :D


My room and my swollen feet..nasty! lol

DAY 2:

I think this day i slept, cried, skyped A LOT!..Don't think i went out that much, prob just to hand in some papers, not sure..I did not eat that much this day. Too hot to eat! Went to the shops, skyped with my lil sis..both started crying when we said hello..Haha! :D





My room...



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar